About Our Beef
Our reputation is rooted in quality, and that's why we only carry the Certified Angus Beef ® brand. A cut above USDA Prime, Choice and Select, this is the best beef available... anywhere. Ten science-based specifications ensure this is the most tender, flavorful beef there is. So check out our great steaks and burgers and leave with a dining experience you'll never forget.
The original brand of premium fresh beef is also the best. Thanks to these 10 strict quality standards, it’s a cut above USDA Prime, Choice and Select.
Marbling – the key to flavor
1. Modest or higher marbling – for the taste that ensures customer satisfaction
2. Medium or fine marbling texture – the white "flecks of flavor" in the beef that ensure consistent flavor and juiciness in every bite
3. Only “A” maturity is accepted, the youngest classification for beef – ensures superior color, texture and tenderness
Three specifications ensure thicker steaks and consistent plate presentations for each customer:
4. 10- to 16-square-inch ribeye area
5. Less than 1,000-pound hot carcass weight
6. Less than 1-inch fat thickness
Quality Appearance and Tenderness
7. Superior muscling restricts influence of dairy cattle
8. Practically free of capillary rupture ensures quality appearance
9. No dark cutters ensures consistent appearance and flavor
10. No neck hump exceeding 2 inches safeguards against Brahman cattle-influence which have more variation in tenderness